Perhaps this is one thing everyone, at one time in their life, has experienced; blackheads. I will give some tips on how to remove blackheads, but first we should know what blackheads are.
Blackheads(comedones) are dirt stopper shaped pores small and black or white. With blackheads, a smooth face looks dirty and dull. Blackheads appear due to the accumulation of excess oil and dead skin cells. When cleaning your face, blackheads are often forgotten. There are two types of comedones
1. Blackheads (open comedones), look like enlarged pores and blackened. Blackheads are blackish in color due to oxidation by air.
2. Whiteheads (closed comedones), are, behind the cuticle, a layer of clogged dirt and grease and looks like a small lump under the skin.
Usually, blackheads appear in the T area (forehead, nose, and chin), also under the eyes and cheeks. Do not remove blackheads by way of pressing because it actually would stimulate a festering pimple that will aggravate the condition of the face and can even cause an infection.
For blackheads prevention:
1. Know your skin type. Blackheads easily appear on oily skin. By identifying the skin type, you can more easily select the appropriate facial cleanser products.
2. Select the appropriate cleanser, which can make the skin really clean, fresh, and chewy. Give tolerance a month to test the effectiveness of the cleaners that you use.
3. Choose a moisturizer that is suitable. For normal and oily skin, use oil free moisturizer. Actually, the body has a natural system that can regulate skin moisture
4. Avoid comedogenic products. Other products that can cause blackheads are cleansing milk, sunscreen, foundations, compact powder made from ginseng shampoo and conditioner. Please note, the solid powder is a product that contains the highest comedogenic. The use of solid powder too long not only leads to blackheads, but also acne.
5. Live healthy and maintain a well nourished diet. Get enough sleep and rest, avoid stress. This may sound corny, but try to apply these habits and you will see the results.
6. A facial is one way to eliminate blackheads completely and accurately. Perform regular facials and after the menstrual period. This is to avoid the occurrence and hormonal changes during menstrual sebasia glands, which produce oil more actively.
7. Limit eating chocolate, milk chocolate, durian, peanuts, eggs, cashew nuts, cheese, avocado, ripe mango, shellfish, cream powder, all kinds of milk (full cream, low or nonfat), fried foods, coconut milk, and fatty meats.
Tips to lift blackheads by home remedies:
1. Use egg whites
Take a little egg white, place in a container, shake until frothy. Spread around the nose or the facial blackheads. Cover with a napkin. Allow to dry completely. Remove the tissue slowly.
2. Vegetables and nuts mask Scrub
• Blender kailan leaf, celery leaf, ¼ apples, mixed with lemon juice. Rub, massage and gently scrub your face with these vegetables, then rinse.
• Steam your face with hot water which has been given 1 tablespoon of salt for 10 minutes. Salt water steam will open pores to widen blood vessels and capillaries under the skin improving blood circulation to the skin.
• Mix the soy bean juice and peas, use as a mask, leave on 30 minutes, then rinse. Use several times.
Also: Make a paste out of baking soda and water and gently massage on face (or wherever you get blackheads). Rinse and follow with a light moisturizer.
That’s our tips, hopefully help your day fun day. For more on getting rid of blackheads and acne for good, check out this 14 Day Acne Cure that’s 100% natural and drug free by following this link>>