Stop Anxiety And Live A Happier Life
Everyone can feel anxious at any moment of the day. This is just a normal human emotion. When you worry about something, you feel anxiety. Anxiety becomes a problem when it becomes a habit to worry and fret about things. Over thinking about a situation or about something turns your mood and disposition upside down which is very unhealthy.
Not Healthy For You And The People Around You
Anxiety is a manifestation of too much thinking and worrying. When you feel terribly anxious every day, you have a problem. What is worse is that you are not aware that you are affecting your family and friends, too. No one wants to hang around with a worrywart that worries about little things and things to come. What you should do is to learn to control your anxiousness and live a more worry-free life. After all, you only live once and time should not be spent over worrying.
There are plenty of ways to reduce anxiety without the need for medication. For one, you can do yoga. Yoga is a great exercise for the body and it helps you meditate. The physical movement combined with peace and relaxation can reduce your anxiety. Another simple way to stop being too anxious is to write down everything you need to do for the week. If you are organized, you are less likely to worry.
Anxiety Home Remedies Review
- Soak ten raw almonds overnight in water, peel off the skins, place in a blender and add a cup of warm milk, a dash of ginger, and a dash of nutmeg. Drink before going to bed.
- Add one third cup of baking soda and one third cup ginger to a warm bath. Soaking in tub with this mixture will help relieve anxiety.
- Sesame, sunflower, coconut, or corn oil is good to use for massages. Heat about 6 or 7 ounces to lukewarm temperature and rub all over the body in the morning or before going to bed.
- Eat a couple of cups of celery and/or onions with your meals for a couple of weeks. These vegetables hold large amounts of potassium and folic acid. A deficiency can cause restlessness and edginess.
- Peel an orange and inhale the fragrance. The aroma has healing qualities and helps calm the nerves. You can also cover the peel in water and heat to a simmer to release the fragrance.
- Drink a cup of orange juice with a dash on nutmeg and about a teaspoon of natural honey.
- Rosemary has a soothing effect on the nerves. Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of the dried herb to a cup of boiling water and let steep for 10 minutes to make a tea. You can also burn a Inhaling rosemary can be relaxing, too. Burn a stem or find some rosemary incense. This will help to relieve anxiety.